Sunday 3 June 2012

My hometown! =)

Hello beautifuls!
How are you all?

So today (or rather tonight for me!) I decided to cover a requested topic about my hometown. I've received emails, tweets and even a comment on one of my past blogs about how I moved from Canada to the UK and there was some confusion on how I met Carter when I was 12 and I never moved to the UK until I was 14 so I want to clear all this up!

I am Canadian, originally from Stratford Ontario! And no I wasn't BFF's with Justin Bieber nor do I know where he lives.

When I was 12, my mom's cousin who is my second cousin was starting up his photography business and wanted me to take part in a photo shoot with my DJ equipment. My mom and I flew over to the UK where I done an amazing photo shoot (thanks Alex!). Soon my cousin's business took of immensely and one of the picture of me and my DJ equipment was printed on his cards, he was getting a lot of questions about this picture and who I was.

However my closest cousin was very much into singing and was apart of a drama/dance/singing company. She was asked by a music producer to come into the studio and sing, of course she wanted to sing her own songs but needed a track- and that's where I came in! From that day, I became her personal DJ and I met Carter a few weeks later.

My mom flew back to Canada while I stayed with my aunt and uncle. I flew back to Canada after three months of living the British life and knew I wanted to move here so my parents came to the decision that my mom would fly back to the UK with me to house-hunt then return to Canada for our things while I flew back and forth for two years (every four months I returned).

While I still lived in Stratford, I did pass the Avon Theatre like every day. I did walk pass a few days where a little boy sat busking on the steps with a guitar that was almost bigger than him! I don't like talking about meeting Justin Bieber before he was famous 'cause people tend to think I'm either lying for attention OR attention seaking which I'm not.

But yes I did meet Justin Bieber before his was famous, he was so so sweet and cute and funny too! And he was so grateful for the people who put money into his guitar case, a guy put like $20 in and he like totally paused his singing to thank him, each person after that who would put money in, he would change the lyrics in the song to say thank-you while still singing.

So yeah.. alittle about my hometown which I deeply miss and hope to return in a few months while I can still travel on a plane!

I hope to have more topics to cover, and I'll say it again, I don't care what you want me to talk about it can be ANYTHING (boys, friendship, trust issues, sex, even menstral cycles, I don't get embarrassed about anything now so ask away and I'll cover them all!) If I do get people asking for me to cover anything, I will probably post sooner than Sunday so just be aware of that=)

Contact info is going to be listed in the 'About Me' box! =)

Stay Beautiful!
-Katieleigh (and baby Brown!); xoo

2 comments:

  1. Can you talk about sex? Like how you made the choice to have sex with Carter and what it was like? I mean, not like in details or whatever but just your experience hahah. Anyways, loved it as always!
    -Taya(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you talk about friendships? Over this past year me and my friends have had problems and I am actually not friends with one of them anymore. So I was wondering if you could talk about what to do if something like that happens. Or how to keep a good relationship with your friends.

    -Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete