Sunday 17 June 2012

Animals/pets!

Hi beautifuls! How are you all?

So, I'm currently lying with Carter watching My Sister's Keeper and already and becoming emotional! So, I decided to post to save me from blubbering like a baby!

I was asked to do a post on my favourite animals or my pets, so I combined the two together and done one post.. I've been getting asked about my pets since I've been posting pictures on my instagram of them! (view my pictures here - http://statigr.am/katiebryee )
one is a light furred

I have two Chihuahua's, both short haired. Star is my oldest, she is a year and a half and creamed furred. Angel is my youngest, she is four months and she's black furred. They are both rescue dogs.

Carter actually rescued Angel for me from a agressive dog-handler who was putting her in a cage with a male Pitbull breed and letting him fight her. When he brought her home, I cried because she had hardly and fur and the scars were noticeable, she shook every time someone went near her but now she's mostly scared of males other than Carter, my brothers, Carter's brother + father. She hasn't met my dad yet, that day is still to come! She came home when she was 6 weeks.

Star was rescued from a dog pound called Assis Center. She was brought in along with six other chihuahua's who were found in a shoe box that was ditched at the side of a very very busy road. When Carter and I went to see the pups, Star was the only one left without a family and once I saw her, I just knew that I had to take her home! And after four weeks, she was able to come home! She came home when she was 8 weeks. 

Carter has two dogs too, a little Cocker Spaniel called Jemi and a Shih Tzu called Suzi. He said they aren't very masculine dogs but he too rescued them both. Suzi had pups around the same time we brought Star home, they are amazingly adorable!

I still want to rescue more dogs but I gotta wait until I move out, I think my mom would faint if I was to bring more dogs home!

Anyway, my favourite animal has to be dogs (duh!) but I love all animals, I'm possibly the biggest animal lover ever! All my past pets have been rescues from animal shelters from my dogs, to my rabbits!

So that's just covering a small topic I was asked to do via email. (remember the contact links are in the 'about me' section at the side!) I really want to keep posting so continue sending your topics in! I've said it before, I'll say it again- I cover ANYTHING! Whether that being health, fashion, beauty tips, etc, I don't care just keep commenting/tweeting/mailing, whatever you choose!

Stay beautiful!
-Katieleigh (and baby Brown!)xoox

1 comment:

  1. Could you do a topic on makeup? Like how old you were when you started wearing makeup, when is a appropriate age to start wearing it. How much and what you should wear when you first start. Stuff like that!

    Thanks,
    Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete