Saturday 10 November 2012

we are familyyyyy

Hello beautifuls!
How are you all?

Well I was supposed to post this yesterday (11/9/2012) but I ended up going to hospital with very bad pains in my stomach. Honestly, I thought I was in labour but the very kind midwife told me I only had braxton hicks.
 
Braxton hicks are false contractions for those who don't know, they prepare your body for labour and usually comes around the last week or two of pregnancy. I only have 7 days before my due date so I was expecting them, that didn't make them hurt any less though! I cannot believe I'm going to be a mom next week, it feels like only yesterday I found out I was pregnant and now my baby is almost here! EEP!
 
Anyway, I was asked about my brothers and sisters AND Carter's.- how many there is, how old they are etc, so I decided to post a small blog about them all!

My family first;-
Craig - 27 years old.
Christopher - 25 years old.
Lydia - 22 years old
Melissa-Jane - 21 years old
ME! - 17 years old.
Hannah - 11 years old.
Chloe-Mae (pronouced May.) - 6 years old.
 
Carter's family;-
Paul - 29 years old.
Liam - 27 years old.
Michelle - 21 years old.
Carter - 17 years old.
Cassidy - 7 years old.
Darcy - 5 years old.
 
Nieces & nephews;-
Abi - 4 years old. (Paul's daughter.)
Gracie - 3 years old. (Craig's daughter)
Summer - 1 years old. (Craig's daughter)
Jackson - 1 years old. (Lydia's son.)
Jayson - 3 years old. (Liam's twin son )
Hallie - 3 years old. (Liam's twin daughter)
Jessica - 2 months old (Michelle's daughter.)
Macie - 8 months old (Christopher's daughter)


We do have a big family- actually, a huge one but the love that holds us all together is magical. Because Carter and I have been together so long, our nieces and nephews have grew up calling auntie and uncle. Carter's sisters and brothers count me as their sisters, the exact same goes with mine siblings too.

Carter's brother Paul and girlfriend of 8 years, have just announced that they are about to become parents in seven months. We are all delighted for them :-).

So yeah, that's a little more personal information about our families and by my next post, there will be a new, beautiful little addition! :-)

Maybe a blog post will be posted before I go into hospital, if not, the next one will be posted to introduce you all to my precious little daughter or son!

stay beautiful!
Katieleigh & Baby Brown! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I follow you on Instagram so I saw that you had the baby. (She is very cute by the way!) What was everything like in the hospital?? Like was it how you thought it was going to be or was it harder or maybe even easier? And what is it like at home? People always say that having a baby is really hard and everything so is it as hard as people always say it is?

    -Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete