Friday 30 November 2012

Disgusting email rant.

Hello beautifuls!
How are you all?

I was asked in an email sent by a girl who wants to remain annonomous, to do a 10 fact blog. I thought that was great so I decided to do one! :-) But firstly, I want to bring up a really harsh subject.

I received a email a earlier this morning by a person, who I assume to be a girl. I won't give out the email. But let's just say that this email was absolutely disgusting and vile. She targetted me for being a teenage mother, she then went on to say how Carter was only staying with me for our daughters sake and the only reason he proposed is because of Lexie. The worst thing I found was that she disgustingly said that she wished my daughter had of died in the womb, in delivery or I miscarried because that would be a much 'better' opition for her.

I cannot express my anger at this moment, the police are carrying out an investigation and have took my laptop away to look further into this email. But now, I want to rant because I feel like the people who read my blog are friends of mine- yes we may not know each other personally but most of you read my stories or are on my instagram.

Let's get things straight: Carter has been in my life for 7 years, we've known each other from we were 10. Yes we started dating young, at only 12, but that doesn't mean a thing! Carter and I got engaged on Feburary 25th this year, I WAS NOT PREGNANT AT THE TIME so he did NOT propose just because I was pregnant. We had planned on living together from we were 14, we finally got a house a few months ago before Lexie was born! 
MY DAUGHTER WAS NOT A MISTAKE! Carter and I planned this baby, sure maybe not as soon as we were expecting but she was still planned! I find it absolutely disgusting how someone could be so vile and wish a baby dead, a baby! A human being! That's is so disgusting I can't even begin! My beautiful little girl is loved by her whole family and they are fuming about this situation too.

If that nasty, revolting person is reading this. The police will find out and there will be consequences.

I will post another blog this Sunday (2nd December). So please keep an eye out for that and again, I'm sorry for ranting so much. I just needed to get this of my chest..

Stay beautiful
Love Katieleigh & Lexie xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment