Sunday 23 September 2012

My maternity outfits!

Hello beautifuls!
How are you all?

I was send an email asking about maternity clothing. Did I buy anything? How much where the items? What was the most expensive thing? Did my fashion change in any way because I was pregnant? I thought that this was a really good point so I decided that I'd make a blog on it linking a few pictures, kinda like outfits of the day but only I'm not going to be in the picture wearing the things; they'll be off my polyvore where I recreated all my outfits.

Reason for this is, my iphone smashed and it looked ridiculous holding an ipad to take a self-photo so I gave that idea up and just worked into the next one which was using polyvore! One of my favourite sites, everrrrrrrrrrr.

I didn't buy too many maternity things. Michelle past a few of her maternity things that she hadn't got to wear because baby Jessica (who is doing amazingly well) was born early, so I am very thankful for that! The things I did buy was only a few maternity tops/tee's, sweaters, bump jeans, a cute maternity maxi dress and two pairs of maternity leggings because the leggings I had been using up until I turned 29 weeks, where fitting perfectly but the waistband got slightly tight. The items I did buy where extremely inexpensive, the cheapest thing which was a plain white cami (which came in a pack of 2!) where only £5.00 (UK currency!).

I also used a few things that I had before I got pregnant, things like my baggy cardigan from Topshop and my cropped blazer/jacket from H&M. Without a doubt, all my outfits where matched around the comfiest shoes I own; converse, TOMS, sandals and slippers (which by the way, aren't the slippers you lounge around the house in!). Comfort came first for me!

The most expensive maternity thing I bought was embroidered shirt (£43) and my denim studded shirt(£40). I didn't mind the price because I knew that both items would go with almost anything, I could match them up with many different outfits which is exactly what I did and believe me, I'm definitely getting my moneys worth! They are two of the most comfiest pieces of clothing I own!

My fashion didn't change that much in my eyes, apart from the fact I needed to find clothes that fitted around a large bump! I still get told that I'm very stylish even when I'm pregnant so, no, it hasn't really changed..

So, now time for the pictures! Again, these are the exact outfits that I own and worn! The maternity clothing I bought are included! All items bought from local stores (apart from the Louis Vuitton bag) and all put together by myself.

THE PICTURES WON'T LET ME UPLOAD SO PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK AND SEE THEM BOTH FOR YOURSELF! http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1909326
 
I hope you guys liked this post, I know I did! Don't be shy, contact me by using all the links below! If you want me to do more posts, please let me know!
 
Pregnancy Tracker: 32 weeks, 1 day!
 
PS: I have changed my writing, I'm not using colour anymore and I've also changed the background too! I felt like it was time for a change =)
 
Stay beautiful!
Katieleigh & Baby Brown! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment