Saturday 20 October 2012

May be deleting my blog..

Hello beautifuls!
How are you all?



Anyway, I know I haven't been updating this much but I do have a few good reasons.

1. Baby Brown is due in exactly four weeks! (I know right, it seems like only yesterday I was finding out and now I'm almost due!). my bump is getting bigger, my ankles has been swelling and I was even put on bed rest for three days. I've been preparing for the baby by getting our hospital bags ready, getting the final touches in the nursery ready, etc..

2. Nobody really has been leaving comments, emails, tweets etc, for me to write about anything and my baby brain isn't good at the moment at thinking of ideas! So please please please, get in contact with me! I'll leave the information at the end.

So, yeah, you can understand, right?

I don't really know if I should keep doing my blog or too stop.. It's really up to you guys! If you want me to keep going please contact me and tell me!

email- katiebryee@ymail.com 
polyvore - katie bryee
twitter - JBieber__UK
instagram/statigram - KatieLeigh Bryee

I always reply to everything! :-)
Thanks guys!

pregnancy tracker: 36 weeks 0 days.

stay beautiful!
Katieleigh & baby Brown! xoxox




1 comment:

  1. Awww please don't delete your blog I like it, I love how you talk about everything and anything and I love that people GIVE you suggestions
    You see I've had my blog for almost a year know and I constantly ask people to give me suggestions on what to talk about NOONE ever does even though in the bio it says "my blog Is a blog where you decide what i talk about"
    So please don't delete it, you are so lucky to even have people even talk to you randomly on twitter I really wish my blog was as popular as yours and maybe one day I will you never know

    You're really amazing aswell and I would hate it if you deleted it.

    Love you and good luck with your last month of pregnancy and I hope you have a beautiful healthy baby

    ReplyDelete