Monday 13 August 2012

Movingggg!

Hello Beautifuls!
How are you all?

Okay, so firstly I want to apologise so much for not updating my blog in such a long time! I've honestly had no time what-so-ever! I just wanted to post and apologise to all those who still view my blog and are probably wanting to scream at me for not updating sooner!

So; I'm going to start doing a small tracking thing with my pregnancy. Somebody actually suggested it to me by email and I thought it was brilliant 'cause I always get asked how far along am I, how long have I to go, etc., so at the bottom of each page you'll see a small pregnancy tracker as I'm calling it! =)

If you guys follow my instagram you will see my latest picture posted, if not then here it is!
Yes it's true!! =)


Carter and I are moving into a house of our own! =) I can't express how excited and happy I am, for many reasons!

1. It seems more real that we are becoming a family.
2. It's giving us our independence
3. I finally can decorate the way I wantttt!

Okay, so the third has to be a joint decision... But anyway, you're probably wondering how can we get a house when we are only 17; we can move out of our home with our parents permission (which was granted) and also it's Carter's uncle's old home.

It's got four bedrooms; one for us, one for a nursery, one for a toy-room for when he/she gets older and a spare room for our sisters/brother/nieces/nephews who want to stay. It's got such a spacious living room and kitchen/dining room! The kitchen has a breakfast bar and a island which is something I always dreamed of having! The dining room is behind a wooden door that slides right across for privacy, it has a long glass table with some kind of design inside the glass and six leather chairs around.

I honestly cannot wait until we can start decorating (Saturday 18th August). We've already been going and browsing for furniture, picking out and paying-off what we would like.

Until Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th, I won't be updating anything! Instagram, blog, stories, nothing because I'll be so busy but I promise on one of them days I'll be updating again! =)

Thanks for staying with me! Remember, drop a comment/tweet/email, etc and let me know what you want me to talk about! I'll be happy to do it! =)

Pregnancy tracker: 27 weeks, 3 days.

Stay beautiful!
Katieleigh(and baby brown!);xoox



No comments:

Post a Comment