Sunday 13 May 2012

Quick apology!

Hello beautifuls! =)

How's everyone doing?
Let me just apologise for not posting sooner. I've been weighed down with college work, plus I've been designing a dress and shoes for a wedding that Carter and I shall be attending in a few weeks time, I'm so excited but I'm scared my hormones will kick in and I'll blubber like a baby; actually, Carter's scared of that! Hehe.

So, today isn't a nice day outside. It's raining and very very windy, it's the perfect day for warm pyjamas, hot chocolate (with mini marshmallows!), endless DVDs and cuddles from my baby! Well, when I say baby I mean my dog 'cause Carter is still at work. I love days like these, especically because I'm a home-bird, I prefer staying inside than going out.

I'm I the only one whose like that?

College has been so boring lately, my teacher is off with long-term sickness and there is now a sub until another fashion & design teacher can take us, so instead of actually creating something (purses, wallets, tee's, etc.) we've been sitting basically doing nothing, she gives us a large book (600 pages!) to read every. single. day. Boring, right? Instead of reading the book, I started sketching and yesterday I actually sketched my bridesmaid dresses! I'll try and upload pictures onto my instagram soon.

Anywhoooo! Some of you have been contacting me and telling me that you can't leave comments on my first post soo I tried it for myself;

1. If you have a google account (like mine, katiebryee@gmail.com) you can use that or any of the others suggested, when leaving your comment you need click the drop-down bar thingy is says; comment as: select profile.. that's where you select and it will give you a range of options to choose from, you choose which ever you have then select publish and I think that should be it! =)

If you have anymore problems please contact me via any of the contact links provided on my first post! =)

This is just a short, apology blog, I was bored so this went up! Again, if you have any specific topics you want me to talk about please please don't be afraid to ask by commenting or whatever! I'd be happy to help!

Can't wait to post again:]

Stay beautiful! :*
-Katieleigh.xoo

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE if you talked about Carter. Like, relationships overall, but especially about Carter! I love hearing cute stories haha :) Also, about pregnancy & being engaged so young :) Like, what did others think? Not that it matters, but I'm curious! Love this blog already!
    -Taya :)

    ReplyDelete